All You Need to Know About Always Being Anchored
- We have been a part of the Penn State Altoona community since 2006!
- Voted the Fraternity/Sorority Chapter of the Year for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Each year we volunteer hundreds of hours of our time to support the local community. During the 2018 Fall Semester alone, we volunteered over 1,000 hours of our time!
- Our sisters are involved with many other organizations on and off-campus including Orientation Leaders, Altoona Benefiting THON, Campus Activities Board, Academic and Leadership Honors Societies, Student Government Association, Intramural/Club/Recreational sports, Society of Women Engineers, Criminal Justice Club, and more.
- Our sisters have been presented with awards for outstanding academic achievements, scholarships, leadership, and outstanding citizenship.
- We host annual events on campus and in the community to raise money and awareness to several local nonprofit organizations and charities as well as our National Philanthropy, the Women's Wellness Initiative.